Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Confessions

I'm about 2 hours early on this one, but that's okay! To Read or not to Read has a new weekly meme that I wanted to jump on! Sunday Confessions- each week she'll ask a new questions, sometimes book related, sometimes not. This weeks question is a great one!

What is your favorite quote from a movie, tv show, song, etc.?

This is a hard one- I have so many favorite quotes, so to narrow it down is hard. Quotes from some of my favorite movies came to mind- Legends of the Fall, Gladiator, Star Wars, Harry Potter and Hope Floats, but in the end I had to go with the one that I could find on youtube.

"Get off my plane" (Harrison Ford in Air Force One) possibly the cheesiest line from a decent movie. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Great one! I haven't watched this movie in a long time. Harrison Ford is great!

    ReplyDelete