Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop


This meme is hosted by Crazy for Books, so hop on over her way to see what she is up to!

Here's this weeks question- which is really more of a challenge:
Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

I had to think about this one- I have alot of books that I've loved recently, Mockingjay for one, Sisters Red as well, but what review did I want to share? I decided to go with Sea by Heidi Kling- I really enjoyed this book and I think it's one that hasn't had quite as much exposure as the others. Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm a follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to visit.
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
    Giveaway Links:
    Over The Moon by Diane Daniels.
    The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow.
    The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate,
    hope you had a good week! I really liked your MOCKINGJAY review :P
    Have a rockin weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping visiting sites. Please come visit at http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hop! I had the same problem with picking my fave review. Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

    Hop by my site to see my faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sea review is fantastic!

    New follower through the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, stopping by via the hop. I've visited before and I thought I was following but it said I wasn't but now I am :)!!!

    I know what you mean about it being hard to pick your favourite post/review.

    Stephanie @ www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by from the Hop. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by from the hop. We are looking for to reading Mockingjay too--on the waiting list at the library. No going to check out your review on Sea.

    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/09/our-favorite-book-review-in-last-three.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sea sounds so good, I'm really going to have to read it one of these days.

    Coming in from the Hop!

    - Shera (Book Whispers)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sea review is really good! Coming from the Hop - e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete