Friday, March 18, 2011

Win Breathless Contest!


This is amazing. I mean, sure the contest is awesome, but more amazing then that is the fact that I actually posted several times this week! I love Spring break <3>


So want to know more about this contest? Here's the deal. The fabulous Beth Revis is giving away all 5 books from the Breathless Reads Tour. Cool on it's own, but Revis does us one better- all 5 books are autographed!

Here are some super short summaries straight from Beth Revis. They are also linked to the goodreads page for each book if you want more information.

THE ETERNAL ONES by Kiersten Miller is a fast-paced, adventurious love story that involves reincarnation, secret societies, and fire.

THE REPLACEMENT by Brenna Yovanoff is a hauntingly beautiful book that scares the pants off me.

NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer is not about werewolves--it's about true wolves that can shapeshift into people written by a brilliant scholar who incorporate history into the tale.

MATCHED by Allie Condie shows us that love can break through any barrier, and the most important thing is to not go gently...

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is the book that I wrote and I would really like it if you liked it. Also I think you're pretty and want to be friends with you.


Like what you see? Head on over the Beth Revis' website to see how you can win!

No comments:

Post a Comment