Saturday, March 26, 2011

In My Mailbox 3-27-11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea is to share what books you got your hands on in the last week.

So the Borders near me is closing. Sad, obviously, for Borders, but awesome for me as the books were down to 75% off this week. I bought more then I needed, but seeing as I hardly ever buy books anymore that's okay! So this week for me it was a ton of books bought, a few from the library and one in on review.



Review:
A Girl Named Willow Krimble by Guiseppe Bianco
Click here to read it for FREE!!

Library:
I had the Right to Remain Silent...but I did not Have the Ability by Ron White
Read-Aloud Rhymes for the Very Young by Jack Prelutsky

Bought:
Now You See Her by Merline Lovelace
Justice of the Mountain Man by William Johnstone
Trail of the Mountain Man by William Johnstone
Revenge of the Mountain Man by William Johnstone
Waiting for Columbus by Thomas Trofimuk
When She Flew by Jennie Shortridge
Nevermore by Nell Stark & Trinity Tam
Never Enough by William Voegeli
Old Border Road by Susan Froderberg
Gloryland by Shelton Johnson
A Voyage Long and Strange by Tony Horwitz

4 comments:

  1. Loads of books for you this week !! Can't wait to know what you think of it !!
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mailbox seems full. You got lots of books.
    I hope you enjoy them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the Right to Remain Silent...but I did not Have the Ability - I love this title!!! I want to read it based on the title alone! Hope you enjoy it.

    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete