Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award


Check me out! Thanks to the fabulous Darby Karchut who gave me the Stylish Blogger Award, and now I must pass it on. It's hard to pick just seven (and I have to omit Eve's Fan Garden, because despite the awesomeness of EFG, it'd be kind of like giving myself an award, right?) So here goes, I love these 7 blogs and visit them all the time, to check out their reviews, scope out new books and particpate in memes!

Forbidden Reviews
Reading Lark
Page Turners
Mundie Moms
Crazy-for-Books

The Broke & The Bookish
Once Upon a Twilight


Now, seeing as this is how this award works, here are 7 things about me that you might not know...

1. I love to horse back ride, and still harbor dreams of being a successful barrel racer and/or rodeo queen (I may have aged out of that last one though...)

2. I've been dancing since I was three years old and most recently learned how to dance Salsa.

3. I have three tattoos and want more (lots, lots more)

4. I also had my eyebrow pierced, although that came to a tragic end when it was ripped out during a very intensive dance rehearsal...

5. I've attended 7 different colleges/universities, next May I will finally emerge with my Masters.

6. One of my favorite things to do is take wildlife photography, although in Upstate New York I'm limited to the occassional wild squirrel sighting.

7. I'm curretnly working on two different writing projects (while going to grad school!), both are, not surprisingly, set in the West and involve horses.

3 comments:

  1. Two writing projects AND grad school? You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u serious? u attended 7 different universities?? great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wildlife photograph is a unique choice!!!

    ReplyDelete