Monday, May 23, 2011

In My Mailbox 5-22-11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea is to share what books you got your hands on in the last week. Again, it's been a few weeks since I last did an IMM, mostly because not alot came rolling in for me. Thi week however was insane with books from the library. I have 7 to share on this IMM and then just today 2 more books came in! Plus this week is BEA, so if all goes as planned there will be many, many more books to share next week :)




2 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Extraordinary. Yay for Nooks! You can send a NookFriend request to me if you want: depplysavvy(at)aol(dot)com. Happy BEA and Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard very good things about The False Princess! My library's system says it has a copy in, but I can't ever find it. I think someone stole it. Maybe that means it's REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete