Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox 5-8-11


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea is to share what books you got your hands on in the last week. It's been a few weeks since I last did an IMM, mostly because I had ALOT of work for school, plus very few books came in (which, for the sake of the school work was probably a good thing). So here's what I got over the past few weeks.






Bought:
Chime by Franny Billingsley

Won or For Free (from conferences):
Possessed by Kate Cann
Buffalo Unbound by Laura Pederson
Attachements by Rainbow Rowell

Library:
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah J. Stevenson (debut author)
The Great Wall of Lucy Wu bu Wan-Long Shang (debut author)
Temptation by Jude Deveraux

5 comments:

  1. What a great selection!! You have quite a few that I would like to read too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great load of books! I want to get Chime - everyone seems to have it! I love grabbing books that are out of my comfort zone too, but they make me kinda nervous - have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh lucky about the free ones. I am jealous about Possessed! I got an ebook copy, but I much prefer physical copies.

    Hope you enjoy your new books! they look awesome. I'm reeeeally curious about Temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norwegian Author Tom Egeland has written a novel called "the gospel of Lucifer" about a 6000 year old manuscript and it's implications on world history... I was captivated from first to last page! Fantastic story and utterly addictive!

    I've got a few novels to read but my recent(-ish) reads and purchases were:
    Margaret Atwood: The Year of the flood
    Dragons of Spring Dawning by Margaret Weis

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been hearing good things about The Latte Rebellion!

    ReplyDelete