Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Best I've Read 2010 teaser



I've been derilict in my duties here on the blog. With good reason though. At the end of this week I will have finished my first semester of graduate school (to be a librarian)- which means that this week is my finals weeks. Put that right on the heels of Thanksgiving, which itself came right on the heels of 5 days in Florida at the NCTE conference, and you can see how I managed to lose 3 weeks rather quickly! As promised- I WILL make it up to you all. How? Easy. I'm lucky enough to be part of an event called Best I've Read 2010. And it's going to be epic. Legendary even. So big that I will admit to being a little dissapointed that I am participating, simply because it means I'm not eligible for the rediculous amount of giveaways that are going to be thrown your way starting December 6th. Of course, I'm also stoked I'm participating, because seriously, have you seen the list of authors and bloggers that are participating!?!? Anywho... December 6th is coming up quick, so I thought it was time for a little teaser of whats to come on my blog.

Monday 12-6:
Featured authors~
Becca Fitzpatrick- Hush, Hush and Crescendo
Lisa Desrochers- Personal Demons series
Robert Paul Weston- Zorgamazoo

Giveaways~
Package ONE:
• 1 signed copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
• 1 copy of Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

Package TWO:
• 1 signed copy of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
• 1 copy of Dust City by Robert Paul Weston

That's just day ONE of the event guys. There are 9 days of this. NINE! I for one can't wait :)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! It's almost here Kate! I'm getting so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower. I decided to join the contest! Thanks for putting it on. :)

    ReplyDelete