Friday, May 21, 2010

Rochester Teen Book Fest


So my poor blog has been suffering this week. It's not that I'm neglecting it, it's just that I've been really busy doing some awesome book stuff on another site I work on Eve's Fan Garden. So rather then post in both places- I'm going to take the lazy man's route and do a bunch of links- if something catches your eye, please click away and check out some great stuff that I did in for the Greater Rochester Teen Book Fest. The festival brought together 26 authors and over 4000 attendee's for a day of panels and presentations, as well as a great autograph session. My inner fan girl was in heaven!


Recap of the fest and interview with the fabulous Lisa McMann (Wake trilogy): click here


Interviews with A.S. King (The Dust of 100 Dogs) and Ben Mikaelsen (Touching Spirit Bear): click here


Interview with Lisa Schroeder (I Heart You, You Haunt Me): click away!


I still have one more interview to post. Simone Elkeles (How to Ruin series, Perfect Chemistry) was nice enough to sit down for a quick interview, which turned into a great 1/2 hour conversation. I'm still transcribing my notes- hopefully this interview will be up on Sunday at the very latest, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment