Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hush, Hush



Hush, Hush
by: Becca Fitzpatrick
www.beccafitzpatrick.com

Loved this book. How can I say that? Well using my newly formed criteria of how much can I remember a week after reading, I can say unequivically that I love this book because I remember alot. Although this book stays within the confines of alot of what YA books are dealing with now, it definitly takes it's own spin and point of view. Sure there is the slightly naive girl, Nora and the dangerous new boy, Patch. Of course they obviously belong together, despite the fact that Nora both loathes Patcha and is completely intrigued by him. What's different here is that thre are no vampires or werewolves and in the end what Patch is, (SPOILER ALERT!) a fallen angel, he has become by choice. He wants to be human and his route to humanity is through killing Nora, but when he falls for her, his plans change and he needs to figure out what he wants more, a life on earth or Nora. I loved where this book went with the story line and I look forward to reading more about Nora and Patch and where they will go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment