Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Confessions

To Read or not to Read has a new weekly meme that I wanted to jump on! Sunday Confessions- each week she'll ask a new questions, sometimes book related, sometimes not. This weeks question is a great one!

Who was your first supernatural/paranormal crush?
Marcie picked Gary Oldman in Dracula, excellent choice!

So who do I pick? It was hard to narrow it down, but I eventually picked....
Brad Pitt as Louis in Interview with a Vampire (ignore Tom Cruise in this picture- yech)

Interview with a Vampire came out when I was in 7th grade and I was totally not allowed to watch it. I watched it anyways- I even watched it during my birthday party with my little sister and younger cousins in attendance. Needless to say I got caught and got in trouble- but it was worth it! I loved this movie and loved Brad Pitt in it!

How about you? Who was your first supernatural/paranormal crush?

5 comments:

  1. I too had a thing for Brad Pitt in that movie. I seem to have a thing for Brad Pitt in every movie though...lol.

    I picked Michael from The Lost Boys, you can see my post here: http://anotherbookjunkie.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-confessions.html

    Happy readings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I loved Louis and Lestat! That is the ONLY movie I like Tom Cruise in!

    I posted mine:
    http://mustreadfaster.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-confessions.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad Pitt is very good in this movie and very good looking too! Love your choice! Thanks for participating.
    Marcie from To Read or Not To Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...that's actually a tough one for me because I've always LOVED the supernatural/paranormal, but was probably 10 when I heard about Interview with the Vampire (or somewhere around that age), so I didn't know anything about it.

    You know what? I think my first one was I think David Bowie from Labyrinth. I used to watch that a bunch when I was younger and loved it. I loved that his character could sing and create magic at the same time.

    Then it was Wolf from The Tenth Kingdom forever. Still love him too! :)

    And Brad Pitt in that movie was gorgeous. He can't help it if he is and we all drool over the television while watching him suck blood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dating myself I would have to say Quentin from Dark Shadows.

    ReplyDelete