Saturday, December 1, 2012

Best I've Read 2012


Well... it's been a busy, busy few months. I've been running myself ragged at school (being a first year teacher is no joke guys!), training for a half marathon and trying to get in as much reading as possible. The blog has suffered a little this fall, but that's okay, because I've got some great stuff coming up, including the return of The Best I've Read! I participated in this great event 2 years ago and I'm back for more this year. Starting December 9th I'll be featuring some of the best books I've read this year and sending you off on adventures to my fellow bloggers sites to see what they loved this year as well. There will be lot's of reviews, some great author contributions and ways for you to win! So stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for this, to be honest! :D And may I just say it ? Having a teacher like you would be pretty darn cool! :D

    ReplyDelete