Monday, October 4, 2010

Banned Book Week: Wrap up and contest winner!

Well, banned book week has drawn to a close and I really enjoyed surfing around the blogs and seeing what banned books people love and reading about all the different and sometimes heartbreaking experiences people have had with being banned and with banned books. I also really loved featuring some of my favorite books, which I was shocked to find on the banned books list. I'm hoping that this trend of standing up, of speaking loudly, against the banning of books continues as we move forward and isn't confined to these 7 days. Keep reading banned books!




Which brings me to my contest winner! I'm happy to announce that the winner of the books is:

Ladytink_534

CONGRATS!!!!

thank you to everyone who participated :)

1 comment: