Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Book Blogger Survey Day 4


32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
Elvish

33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
The Passage- that book was HUGE and too forever for me to get into!

34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
I got nothing on this one :) Although I do have a copy of Le Morte d'Arthur, that has been eyeing me for a few years now...

35. Favorite Poet?
Shel Silverstein, Robert Frost

36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
I've been on a book buying ban for almost a year now- occasionally, for a book I know I will love I'll cave and buy, but for the most part I go the library route. On average I get out 3 or so at a time, the most I've taken out at a time was 10 though!

37. How often have you returned book to the library unread?
Only a few times- this usually happens when I take out a whole stack at once and move on to something else before I get around to reading it.

38. Favorite fictional character?
hmmm... this is a tough one. There are so many charecters I really enjoy- Hermione from the Harry Potter series always pops into my head first though.

39. Favorite fictional villain?
Voldemort (that's a given right?)

40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
Another hard one- I'm most likely to bring the books I haven't read yet (duh)- if I'm flying I take a few in my carryon and a few more in my luggage- if we are driving I bring a whole stack!

41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
I'm not sure on this one. There have been a few times that I didn't read alot- there was a stretch when I was really down and didn't read a lot, although there was always a book nearby, I jsut wasn't into it. As silly as it sounds, I picked up Twilight and my whole world changed- I remembered how much fun reading was. Since then it's been a whirl-wind and the longest I've gone is probably a week or two.
Stay tuned for Day 5 of the survey tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment