Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 Reading Challenge


This year's Challenge is kind of different- instead of choosing a number you can make your challenge whatever you want it to be. Some people are trying to read more books by male authors, or books in different genres, or a number plus a category (maybe they want to read 15 history books this year). For me I'm sticking with what works- a number. In 2011 I barely missed my goal of 121, in fact if some of the books hadn't been duplicates I would have sailed on past that goal. So this year I'm holding steady at 121. I probably won't make it, but I'm going to give it my all. Even if it means I don't get work done, and the dishes don't get cleaned and we have to eat fast food because I can't bothered to cook. The things we sacrifice for good books :) 

Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment